Wonderful way to spend time with colleagues and to see them in a different kind of team working environment. Highly recommend for team building events!
– Participant, Management Consulting Firm
Tempt your team’s taste buds and turn up the heat at your next corporate or group event by jumping into the kitchen for an event that’s sure to stir up their creativity and teamwork!
Cooking With Mama offers tailored team building experiences that will strengthen your group’s relationships by inviting them to participate in a cooking class that is both fun and socially beneficial.
Ready for a Challenge?
It’s a challenge which tests their creativity, communication and teamwork – one team will reign supreme at creating the most delicious three-course meal! After learning the secrets behind creating authentic and traditional dishes from our mama, your group will be split into teams to replicate these dishes.
Throughout the class, our mama will be available to provide tips, taste test the dishes being created and observe the team dynamics. Groups will be judged on timing, presentation, creativity and teamwork. At the end of the class, our mama will present the winning team of chefs with her seal of approval and a prize!
- CWM can create a bespoke menu and experience to suit any budget – get in touch to discuss.
Included in our Corporate Cooking Classes
- 2.5-hour interactive cooking presentation and hands-on cooking experience.
- Welcome nibbles and soft drinks. Other drinks can be provided at an additional cost per person.
- All ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Take-home recipe cards with step-by-step instructions to repeat the delicious recipes at home.
- Private dining experience to feast over your new culinary creations together.
- Tailored team building incorporated throughout the class.
Tailoring the Perfect Team Building Experience
- Select from a range of cuisines taught by one of our Mamas – Brazilian, Sri Lankan, Trinidadian, Jamaican, Mexican, fusion and more!
- Delighted to cater to your team’s dietary requirements.
- Can accommodate your team in our group kitchens. Alternatively, we can also bring our experience to your preferred location.
- Offer locations with meeting rooms if your team requires additional time and space – our Mamas are also delighted to offer catering.
- We are happy to transform your ideas into a reality – let’s talk!
Sample Menus from Past Corporate Classes
Brazilian Heat with Mama Roberta
- Starter: Bolinho de milho e coentro on a bed of greens (Sweet Corn and Coriander Fritters)
- Main: Estrogonofe (Brazilian Stroganoff)
- Dessert: Biscoitinhos de coco com doce de leite (Coconut biscuits with dulce de leche)
Indian Street Food with Mama Sadhana
- Starter: Hari chutney (Coriander) with crunchy Pappadoms
- Main: Radga Patties (famous street food of Mumbai, India)
- Dessert: Gajar Ka Halwa (sweet and light carrot pudding)
We booked a CWM class because our members love to cook and it seemed like a great social activity. Most cooking classes in LDN are very expensive so this seemed perfect. The venue was amazing, and best of all every one loved the Mama! Mama Roberta was funny, shared a lot of knowledge about her home country and was very patient when it came to explaining the cooking process. It was like a geography and cooking class in one! Best of all we bonded over the food afterwards, and took our great tasting food home to share with our families and friends, thank you CWM for such a great time!
– Obie, Backr
My experience was fabulous, friendly and great fun!
– Saf, Barts Health NHS
Nothing deepens the bond in a team like a cooking class! Casual atmosphere, networking without even realising!
– Participant, Strategy Consulting Firm